High pressure cleaning is a simple and cost effective way to improve the safety and appearance of your property.
We have the equipment to clean most hard surfaces quickly and efficiently.
Benefits of high pressure cleaning
Not only does high pressure cleaning improve improve the appearance of your property, but it will also make it safer.
No more slippery pavers when it’s wet, or algae and dirt buildup on your driveway, retaining walls, or outdoor living areas.
Pressure cleaning your property is fast, cost effective, and very water efficient.
High pressure cleaning a brick pathway at a strata property in Castle Hill
Pressure cleaning a driveway and sandstone retaining wall in Cherrybrook
High pressure cleaning a timber deck at a strata unit block in Blacktown
We can high pressure clean most hard surfaces including:
- Walls, driveways, paths and brick work
- Pavers, tiled areas, pool areas, patios, outdoor areas, water features
- Colorbond, Pebblecrete and Stencilcrete
- Steps, stairwells and ramps
- Car parks, tennis courts
- Timber – pergolas, garden edging, cubby houses, fences
- Plastic – pool chairs, outdoor furniture, play equipment, plant pots
- Awnings, garage doors, sheds, hand railings
- Sandstone retaining walls
- Garbage bins, bin areas and bin rooms
Request a free quote
Unlike a lot of other companies, we don’t charge a ‘minimum’ number of hours hire. Instead we quote on a per job basis, as we believe this to be much fairer.
Please contact us to request an obligation free quote, or call 0448 123 647.